Information for All venues
- American Sign Language Interpreters
- Audio Description
- Braille Programs
- Large Print Programs
For patron convenience, an ATM is available in the Clowes Memorial Hall lobby by the information desk, in the lower level of the Parking Garage, and in Jordan Hall (main floor, Southeast corner).
For the deaf and hearing impaired, relay processing is available at (317)940-6444
Clowes Memorial Hall and the Schrott Center for the Arts use the Phonic Ear Sound Enhancement System to amplify stage dialogue. Patrons may pick up their individual receiver at the information desk.
Wheelchair Accessible Ticketing:
For all Butler Arts & Events Center venues, wheelchair accessible tickets for reserved seating events are available for purchase online at artscenter.butler.edu, in person at the Clowes Hall Box Office or by phone at (317)940-6444. Additional fees apply for online and phone sales. Purchase standard tickets for general admission events and event ushers will direct you to the accessible seating. For additional information, call the Clowes Memorial Hall Box Office at (317)940-6444.
All Butler Arts & Events Center Venues are smoke-free. Patrons will not have the ability to leave the venue to smoke outside once entering through security.
Butler Arts & Events Center event staff will be available to help patrons to their seating locations. At Clowes Hall, Patrons requiring EMT assistance from their cars into the venue can call (317)940-9697 approximately-20 minutes before arriving at the venue.
Venue Specific Parking Information:
Clowes Memorial Hall:
- Parking is available in the east lot and the lower level of the Parking Garage. Patrons can be dropped off at the main doors to Clowes.
Schrott Center for the Arts:
- Parking is available in the east lot and the lower level of the Parking Garage. Patrons can be dropped off at the Southwest doors to Schrott.
- Parking is available in the lot off of 42nd street. Patrons can also park in the lot off Haughey Ave and walk through the South Campus building in the case of bad weather. It is approx. .4 of a mile from the Haughey Ave entrance to Shelton Auditorium.
Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall:
- Parking is available in the lot to the North of Robertson Hall.
Lilly Hall Studio Theatre:
- Parking is available in the lot east of Clowes, the bottom floor of the parking spot, or the angled spots south of Lilly Hall. The southeast door is equipped with an accessible ramp.