Masks are required to be worn by all patrons while in the venue. Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of performance, including, without limitation, required: temperature checks, testing, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. We reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law. Future updates will be provided to ticket holders prior to the performance. Any ticket holder who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol may be required to leave the theater, and his/her ticket will not be refunded. Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to the venue’s COVID-19 policies may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Events are being planned at full capacity, subject to applicable law and governmental approval.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR FANS
• Respect social distancing guidelines.
• Face coverings are mandatory (must be worn at all times except while eating & drinking).
• Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout venue.
• Do your part to practice good hygiene (wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face).
• If you’re not feeling well, please stay home and get well.